Devils Backbone Music in the Blue Ridge is a festival series celebrating the simple pleasures of summer. Soak up warm sunsets and campfire camaraderie while enjoying live music and award-winning craft beer. The Music in the Blue Ridge festival is proud to support the Appalachian Trail Conservancy and their mission to preserve the beauty of the Appalachian Trail!
Join us for the 2018 Devils Backbone Music in the Blue Ridge series at Devils Backbone Basecamp Brewpub & Meadows. Session 2 tickets on sale now! Session 3 tickets on sale June 13.
- Tickets are $15.00 in advance and $20.00 at the gate.Devils Backbone will donate $1 per general admission ticket to support the ATC.*Ticket price includes access to the Meadows and Beer Garden areas, live music, and admission to the Pop Up Beer Tasting at 5PM to 6PM, while supplies last. Tasters are available at the main gate when you arrive, while supplies last. Gates open at 4:30PM.
- Tickets are required for each session: June 2, July 7 & August 4.
- The Pop Up Beer Tasting is from 5PM-6PM and is for guests 21 & over only (while supplies last) and will include samples of beers from breweries from the region plus select beers from Devils Backbone Brewing Company.
- Kids 12 & under are FREE! Families will have access to the Little Planets Family Activity area that has activities for the kids and a great view of the stage.
- Food truck items and all beer sales are a la carte and are not included in the ticket price.
- Check out offerings from the Devils Backbone Oak Grill or pop into the Brewpub for more food options!
Sourced from Maryland, a family based food truck & catering company, specializing in Maryland & East Coast cuisine.
Captain Crabby specializes in comfort food with a gourmet flare, using fresh, local ingredients. Famous for their unique Maryland crab cake sandwich.
Fresh flavors inspired from the North, South, East & West.
The MC (as loyal followers call it) was created by two Crozet natives, Keely Hass and Jennifer Blanchard, who have always had a strong passion for creating delicious foods, and an even bigger passion for eating those creations.
Serving a la carte pub fare, creative cocktails and 16 taps of specialty Devils Backbone beers.
Be sure to stop by the bar in the Brewpub, a full service bar featuring DB beers, cider, wine & spirits.
Outdoor BarThe Outdoor Bar features 18 taps, pouring Devils Backbone beer fresh on draft as well as cider
Oak GrillFeaturing wood fired dishes prepared on the Oak Grill, walk-up service
Music in the Blue Ridge Oak Grill Menu (festival menu available June 2, July 7 & August 4 only)
Burger & Pub Chips: $9
BBQ Pulled Pork Sandwich with Pub Chips: $8
Bratwurst with Pub Chips: $8
Hotdog with Pub Chips: $4
Chicken Sandwich with Chips: $9
Salad: $6, Add Chicken Breast +$3
The ShantyLocated next to the main stage in The Meadows, serving rare beer, specialty bourbon, whiskey, fine cigars & more.
Distillery LoungeServing signature crafted cocktails
Sip & hang in the Distillery Lounge. DB brews & signature crafted cocktails featuring Mountain Cane Silver Rum and Nelly's Apple Brandy.
Make plans to spend the weekend at Devils Backbone! The Devils Backbone Camp will be open for tent and RV camping, and the site includes multiple campsite options and a bath house. Secure your camping spot when you order your Music in the Blue Ridge tickets – camping option available at Eventbrite checkout.
You may also choose to stay in a Devils Backbone home, or glamp! Check Devils Backbone home availability and make reservations by emailing Devils Backbone.
IMPORTANT CAMPSITE INFORMATION
•All campsites include the number of general admission tickets listed below and include full access to all facilities at Basecamp and all activities, including the Pop Up Beer Tastings from 5-6PM.
•If you need more space OR another parking pass than what is described in the chart below just purchase an additional site.
•If you purchase Tent Only or a Car Camping Site, which includes only 1 parking pass and you plan on arriving in 2 separate vehicles, you will need to purchase 2 passes. In addition to the parking space you will also be purchasing more campsite space.
• Since RV spaces are limited, we ask that you do not purchase an RV space for tear-drop trailers, Volkswagen Campers or anything that is not a Class A, B, C, 5th Wheel trailers, Toy Hauler or “Pop-Up” Camper.
• Volkswagen Campers, Tear-Drop trailers or anyone that decides to SLEEP in their car will be allowed to park in our Tent Only parking areas only if their campsite is contained within the interior of the vehicle. You will not be able to set up tents, pop-ups or any additional gear outside or your car. Otherwise, you will need to camp in one of the Tent Only camp sites or purchase one of our reserved camping site spaces.
• Additional General Admission tickets available at a discount for $10/ticket. Please email email@example.com for more information or if you have any questions.
• NO DOGS unless they are Service Animals or Service Animals in Training! We love dogs too but unfortunately dogs that are not service animals are not allowed in Devils Backbone Camp or in the Basecamp Meadows Area (where the concert is held) during our special events. Please leave your dog at home unless is is registered to provide a service or is in training to provide a service.
GENERAL ADMISSION TICKETS
•All General Admission tickets include full access to all facilities at Basecamp, and all activities including the Pop Up Beer Tastings from 5-6PM and Little Planets Family Activity area (Kids 12 & under are free)
• Devils Backbone will donate $1 per General Admission ticket to the Appalachian Trail Conservancy.*
• NO DOGS unless they are Service Animals or Service Animals in Training! We love dogs too but unfortunately dogs that are not service animals are not allowed in the Campground or in the Basecamp Meadows Area (where the concert is held) during our special events. Please leave your dog at home unless is is registered to provide a service or is in training to provide a service.
What is Music in the Blue Ridge?
Devils Backbone Music in the Blue Ridge is a festival series celebrating the simple pleasures of summer. Soak up warm sunsets and campfire camaraderie while enjoying live music and award-winning craft beer.
Where does Music in the Blue Ridge take place?
Devils Backbone Basecamp Brewpub & Meadows
200 Mosbys Run, Roseland, VA 22967
RAIN OR SHINE!!
Are pets allowed?
No pets. Pets are not allowed unless they are Service Animals or Service Animals in Training! We love dogs too but unfortunately dogs that are not service animals are not allowed in the Campground or in the Basecamp Meadows Area (where the concert is held) during our special events. Please leave your dog at home unless it is registered to provide a service or is in training to provide a service.
Is this an all ages/family friendly event? YES!
Yes! Kids 12 & under are free and we will also have the Little Planets Family Activity area that has activities for the kids and a great view of the stage.
What's the deal with Pop Up Beer Tastings?
Pop Up Beer Tastings starts at 5 p.m. and go until 6 p.m. while supplies last. A taster glass is included with your festival ticket purchase and is available for 21 & up only.
May I bring food & beverages to the festival?
Basecamp Brewpub: No outside food or drink will be allowed in the concert grounds.
Festival Grounds: Two factory sealed water bottles per person will be allowed into the festival. Save your money and bring an empty reusable container or a Camelback and use them to fill up on water at our free water station.
Are lawn chairs permitted at Music in the Blue Ridge?
Yes, lawn chairs are permitted inside of the festival in designated areas only. Seating in these areas is first-come, first-served.
Are shade tents permitted?
Large shade tents are not permitted; however, shade tents that require you to sit down while set-up and do not exceed four feet are allowed. If you do decide to bring a shade tent, please be courteous of people around you and make sure that you are not obstructing their view.
Tell me more about camping!
May I bring a bag or backpack?
Yes. All bags will be searched before entering the festival at the Main Gate.
What's up with parking?
Parking is free. ADA (handicapped) parking is available upon entrance to the festival.
Will there be ADA parking?
Yes. ADA parking is available on a first come, first serve basis.
Can I bring my service animal?
Only licensed ADA service animals with proper credentials will be allowed into the event. We love our pets too, but at events of this size we cannot allow dogs or any other animals into the event. It is a safety issue so please don’t bring your pet to the festival.