at Basecamp Brewpub
Just announced! Tickets on sale now for Devils Backbone Hoopla, September 29 – October 1 2017.
Hoopla Single Day and Multi-Day Non Camping Passes will be available spring 2017.
We’re proud to announce the continuation of Hoopla crowd-favorite adventures with specific event details coming this spring. Put a little Hoopla in your stocking, and we’ll see you September 29 – October 1 in beautiful Nelson County, VA!
Hoopla is a festival to bring folks together to craft an adventure! Dates announced for 2017: September 29 – October 1. Camp out, enjoy workshops & outdoor activities alongside an incredible lineup of live music, award-winning craft beer and great eats. We are tucked away in the valley of Nelson County on 100 acres surrounded by Blue Ridge Mountains, a perfect backdrop for all the fun!
2017 lineup to be announced!
CAMPING & FESTIVAL PASS INFORMATION
- Each “Camping & Festival Pass” includes admission for 1 to the concert grounds, campgrounds and all parking fees. Everyone arriving into the campgrounds will need a “Camping & Festival Pass” to camp at Hoopla.
- All “Camping & Festival Passes” include access to our General Admission “primitive style” campground area. Tents will be set up on a flat, grassy area adjacent to the parking area that will be a reasonable distance from your car.
- Reserved Car Camping Passes: If you would like to camp with your car you will need to purchase a “Reserved Car Camping Pass.” This pass allows you to park 1 car and space for 1-2 standard size tents in a 20’X20’ space. Only 1 Pass is required for each 20’X20’ space and not for each person. We ask that you purchase any additional Reserved Camping passes if you feel that your vehicle and your setup will need more than (1) 20’X20’ space. The festival reserves the right to charge for an additional space at the gate price if it is determined after arrival that you need more than a 20’X20’ space.
- RV Passes: A 20’X40’ space for Class A, B, C RVs, “5th Wheel” or Tow-Behind Trailers (including utility trailers). If you need more space for additional vehicles, tents or people you can just purchase 2 RV Passes. Any Volkswagen campers or vans are not required to purchase a RV pass. Space is limited and we request that you purchase a “Reserved Car Camping Pass” for smaller standard sized vehicle if you would like to camp with your vehicle.
- Please come as self-contained as possible. There will be port-o-johns in the campground and we will also have showers available in the campground.
- Children 12 & Under are FREE! There will be a “Quiet/Family Camping” area available in the campground.
- For more information on Camping please visit our FAQ or email Hoopla@dbbrewingcompany.com
- When you rent The Casa or The Tudor from Thursday, September 28th, to Monday, October 2nd, not only do you “camp” in style, you also get many other perks!
- The Casa: 4 bedrooms, 3 full bathrooms, 1 half-bathroom, outdoor gas grill, Dish TV
- The Tudor: 4 bedrooms, 4 full bathrooms, outdoor gas grill, Dish TV
- The Cassa and The Tudor are within walking distance to the venue
- Hospitality packages also include Eight 3-day festival passes (access to the festival 9/28 – 10/2)
- Learn more and book your Hoopla Homesteader weekend by contacting us at Hoopla@dbbrewingcompany.com
DAY PASS (NO CAMPING) INFORMATION
- Day Pass sales begin after music lineup is announced, spring 2017
- Each Day Pass includes admission for 1 to the concert grounds and all parking fees. Camping is NOT included.
- Children 12 & Under are FREE!
- For more information please visit our FAQ or email Hoopla@dbbrewingcompany.com
Service fees charged by Eventbrite include all fees and local/state taxes.