Devils Backbone Brewing Company is committed to living out our mission to enrich our community in all that we do at Basecamp Brewpub & Meadows and the Outpost Brewery & Taproom.
Devils Backbone Brewing Company is proud to have supported many philanthropic causes across our community since its founding in 2008. To continue that tradition, we’re pleased to introduce the Heartland Initiative, a comprehensive program that serves as an opportunity for Devils Backbone Brewing Company to further aid our diversifying and expanding community through philanthropy, partnerships, and sustainability efforts. This work also reflects our core values.
The Heartland Initiative focuses on five core pillars of work that represent a community group that is near and dear to Devils Backbone: Neighbors, Industry, Family, Environment, and Operations. It is our hope that by focusing our efforts, we increase our ability to make a greater and more sustainable impact across the Virginia Heartland. Check out highlights from our first year of the program in the 2017 Impact Report!
Sponsorships & Donations
Devils Backbone Brewing Company is proud to support a variety of philanthropic causes across our area of distribution through monetary contributions and donations of branded products. If you are seeking a contribution, please read the guidelines below, and if your inquiry is applicable, submit your information to us using the form. Our goal is to collaborate with as many inquiries as we can. If you wish to send additional details and attachments, or if you have questions, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Once you have submitted your information, please allow 3-5 business days for a response. Thank you for contacting us!
- If you are seeking an event-related contribution, your inquiry must be received 45 days prior to the date of the event.
- Devils Backbone Brewing Company only donates to 501(c)3 tax-exempt charities. Please have your 501(c)3 number handy when filling out the form.
- All donations must be for events and organizations located within our immediate area of distribution (VA, MD, DC).
- Virginia Alcoholic Beverage Control Laws prohibits us from donating beer to any event or organization located in Virginia. All donations will be monetary or composed of DB gear.
- Organizations may only receive one donation per year from Devils Backbone Brewing Company.
- As an alcohol beverage company, Devils Backbone Brewing Company is committed to responsible marketing practices. Please review our eligibility criteria before submitting your request:
- Minors: We will support organizations and events that benefit causes centered on those under 21 years of age, but the event’s target audience must be adults 21+. Events centered on children and individuals under 21 years of age are not eligible for a donation.
- Motorsports: Car clubs or any organization or event associated with operating a vehicle is not supported by Devils Backbone Brewing Company.
- Music: Devils Backbone Brewing Company is a huge fan of numerous local bands, but there is no way we can pick just one band to support. Please contact our Basecamp Brewpub & Meadows or The Outpost Brewery & Tap Room locations to inquire about playing music.
- Sports: We do not sponsor sports teams including little league, recreational, traveling, high school, or college-aged sports organizations.
- Political/Faith-Based: While Devils Backbone Brewing Company will provide support to causes sponsored by a political organization or faith-based organization, we do not support partisan or religiously exclusive causes or events.